Una buena web

Saab 900 Clásico. Todos los modelos y versiones.

Moderador: Moderadores

Álvaro Ruiz
Forista Legendario
Forista Legendario
Contactar:

Hi widde

Mensaje por Álvaro Ruiz »

Hello and welcome to our website, widde

I've just visited your website about the classic 900. Really nice! It's one of my favourite cars, ever. Last summer I began to look for a 900 Turbo, but the prices were so similar compared to the 9000 Turbo that I finally came to the "big one" :oops: :roll: It's annoying how many different owners your Aero has had. :shock: But at least it has come to the right place :wink: Well done! :D 8)

Mmmmmmmm... I like that sentence "Saabs drivers unite" :idea: :twisted:
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado »

>>alvaroruiz1
Thanks. :)

About the Owners of my Aero... Yes I know they were alot of them. But when the body of the car was in great shape (almost no rust) and the gearbox was changed to a streangthened one. I couldn't let it slip through my fingers. I payed 2600 euros for it. 8)

There were some others I looked at, but they were all to much rusted. I was offered to buy a 1988 900 Aero for 1000 euros, but the body was really bad! and it had run for 250000 kilometers. To much work.

In Sweden the Roadworkers use Salt to melt the snow! Not good for the car. Well I hope that my regular car (SAAB 9-3 Aero 2001) doesn't rust away. I don't run the 900 at winter.

About the "Unite" sentence, It's really fun to molest a beamer or a "riced" jap, with just brute power. Even better when you are a group of SAABs just going for a cruise and a little "ricer" tries to show off :twisted:
Then I use to say:
" Don't hit a man who's already down, Unless he just don't get it" :wink:
Anonymous

Mensaje por Anonymous »

I wrote the post above

Forget to logon :oops:
/Widde
Ruben
Socio Fundador
Socio Fundador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ruben »

Hello widde, I want to ask you about the AP22 from Race technologie,

Could it messure the horse power?
The acceleration, reprisse, perfomance...etc...can you change it form miles to meters, pounds to kg...?

When you update the ECU chip, how do you know wich one is what you need to your special conditions? For example, you says that is interesting to change it because the stock one is for a lot of countries, but for a concrete country could be better another chip...

I have a problem to tune-up my APC because in my car (one of the first aeros from 1985) the box is different, it is locatted down the rear seat.

has your car the same electronic injection system as mine? I have read that your car has the Bosch LH-Jetronic 2.2, as mine, but I thought that this cars uses the 2.2 until 1988, but since that year they uses the 2.4 system

Thanks again. :wink:
Citroën SM ´73
SAAB 900 SPG ´86
SAAB 9000 CD 2.3 TURBO+kit 220cv
SAAB 9000 Aero ´96
SUBARU SVX ´97

SUBARU SVX ´94
Anonymous

Mensaje por Anonymous »

About the AP22;
- the AP22 is fully programmable But I havn't really configured it to use pounds and miles etc. I always use meters, km/h seconds.
Yes, the AP22 can measure power (HP) at the wheel that is.

- the ECU chip program comes in several flavors. But to really get the best performance you'll need to get a custom chip for your car. This is better than exchanging chip between different countries. A custom LH 2.2 chip costs between 80-140 euros.

- Me and a co-writer will soon publish a APC tweak for the old APC on the site. just wait and see...

- about the LH2.2->LH2.4 system
I need to get back to you about this. My car has the LH2.2 but I don't have a "cat". A friend of mine also got a 1988 900 aero and he has got a "cat" but he has got another version of the LH2.2 system.
But here's some data:

All cars without "cat" (B202): got LH2.2
Cars with a "cat" (B202):
Turbo
-------
85-88 LH 2.2
88B- LH 2.4
Ruben
Socio Fundador
Socio Fundador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ruben »

Ok widde, thanks a lot for your explanations.

Where can I buy a tune-up chip for the LH 2.2 ECU without catalysator?

When you change the chip...do you need to recalibrate anything else like for example the airmass-metter, or the ignition timming?

My car now runs very smoothly and like silk, because when I was trying to find the reason of the bad running of the engine...I have cleaned each component, tested and adjusted, even the ignition system, so now it runs as when it was new...a little bit better because now it has an inox exhaust.

Looking to your car pictures I saw two things wich are un-normal, you have disambled the A/C system, the evaporator, the compresor...I supose you hav edone it to reduce the weight and get more power frmo the engine, and the other thing is a part made from aluminium or something like that, wich is locatted near to the battery...wich part is this? maybe a new cannister?
Citroën SM ´73
SAAB 900 SPG ´86
SAAB 9000 Aero ´96
SUBARU SVX ´97

SUBARU SVX ´94
Anonymous

Mensaje por Anonymous »

os parecera bonito.................un tema en el que no voy a dar el follon,eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...................
con tal de no ponerme a pensar...........jejejejeje.........
Ruben
Socio Fundador
Socio Fundador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ruben »

Tienes razón...es mejor que traduzcamos lo que ponemos, y traducir lo que pone widde..., vamos a ver: Mi anterior mensaje dice:

"Vale Widde, muchas gracias por tus explicaciones.
¿Donde puedo comprar un chip de potencia para la centralita electrónica de mi bosch LH 2.2 sin catalizador?

Cuando cambias el chip, ¿necesitas reajustar algo más, com oel caudalímetro o el punto de encendido?

Mi coche ahora funciona suave y como la seda porque cuando estaba buscando la razón del mal funcionamiento del motor, limpié, probé y ajusté cada componente de la inyección y del encendido, así que ahora anda como cuando era nuevo, o un poco mejor por el tubo de escape de acero inoxidable.

Mirando las fotografías de tu coche en tu web he visto dos cosas que no me parecen normales, un a es que has desmontado el sistema de aire acondicionado, el condensador, el compresor....me imagino que para aligerar y ganar algo de potencia. La segunda cosa es una pieza de aluminio cerca de la batería...¿qué es?¿tal vez un nuevo cannister?"

El cannister es un bote lleno con carbón activo por el cual pasa el aire de ventilación del sistema de alimentación, para evitar que vapores de gasolina salgan a la atmósfera.

Antes de este mensaje le pregunataba:

"Hola widde, quiero preguntarte sobre el AP22 de Race Technologie,

¿puede medir potencia?La aceleración, recuperación, prestaciones...¿se pueden cambiar las unidades de medida de libras a kg, de millas a km...?

Cuando cambias el chip de la inyección, como sabes cual es el que necesitas para tus preferencias personales, por ejemplo, dices que el chipop original busca un compromiso para varios países, pero para un país concreto puede ser mejor otro chip.

Tengo un problema para trucar mi APC porque en mi coche(uyno de los primeros aeros de 1985)la centralita es diferente, va situada debajo del asiento trasero.

¿Tiene tu coche el mismo sistema de inyección que el mío? He leído que tui coche lleva la Bosch LH-Jetronic 2.2, como el mío, pero yo pensaba que estos coches empleaban la 2.2 hasta el 88, peor después del 88 empleaban la 2.4.

Gracias de nuevo"

Y él me respondió:

"Alvaroruiz1 gracias

Sobre los propietarios d emi aero es verdad que fueron muchos, pero como la carrocería del coche estaba en muy buenas condiciones y la caja de cambios se cambió por una reformada...no podía dejar que s eescurriese entre mis dedos...pagué 2600 euros por él.

Había otros modelso que busqué, pero estaban muy oxidados, me ofrecieron comprar un 900 aero del 88 por 1000 euros, pero la carrocería estaba realmente mal y había recorrido 250.000km...demasiado trabajo.

En suecia se emplea sal para fundir la nieve...nada bueno para el coche, espero que mi coche de uso diario (un 93 aero del 2001) no se oxide, no uso el 900 en invierno.

Sobre el AP22, es totalemnet prgramable, pero no lo he configurado para millas, libras...siempre uso metros, km/h, segundos...y sí, el ap22 pued emedir potencia a las ruedas.

El chip viene en distintas versiones. Par aconseuir las mejores prestaciones necesitas uno personalizado para tu coche. Es mejor qu ecambiar los chips originales para distintos países. UN chip personalizado cuesta entre 80 y 140 euros.

Un colaborador y yo estamos preparando un artículo para prerparar la unidad de APC antigua...espera y verás...

Sobre el 2.2 y 2.4 mi coche tiene la 2.2 pero no tiene catalizador, un amigo mío tiene uno del 88 catalizado y tiene otra versión distinta de la 2.2...
Aquí tienes unos datos:

Todos los modelso B202 sin catalizador tienen la 2.2

Los catalizados B202 turbo tienen la 2.2 desde el 85 hasta el 88, a partir de fianles del 88 la 2.4."
Citroën SM ´73
SAAB 900 SPG ´86
SAAB 9000 Aero ´96
SUBARU SVX ´97

SUBARU SVX ´94
Anonymous

Mensaje por Anonymous »

muchas gracias ruben..........pero no te preocupes.........si yo me pongo lo traduzco......... :roll: .........
Anonymous

Mensaje por Anonymous »

who sells the chip...
http://www.speedparts.se, http://www.bsrab.se
they should be able to help you.
But... I got a contact that can make custom made a chip for you. Want his E-mail?

The only thing that is needed is a CO check and recalibration.

The AC and leather interior was an option for the Aero here in sweden. But I removed my AC due to the cost of converting it to new regulations and performance (weight, powerloss)

The "cannister" is a gasolinepowered engine heater
Ruben
Socio Fundador
Socio Fundador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ruben »

Thanks for the information about the chip...and for adding my car to your gallery, I have seen it today :wink:

To control the CO I do it with an ohm-metter and adjusting the resistor at the air mass-metter, I have the number of ohms wich must have the standart fuel injection system, but not with the chip-tunning...Has the chip information about the adjustment of the CO or you must go to a garage with a CO sensor?
Citroën SM ´73
SAAB 900 SPG ´86
SAAB 9000 Aero ´96
SUBARU SVX ´97

SUBARU SVX ´94
Dalai
Socio Fundador
Socio Fundador

Mensaje por Dalai »

hello, my English (language) it is as that of Tarzan, but welcome for the forum.
On the chips, I like them with ketchup :twisted:
Triada Team
Saab 9.3 TTID cabrio Vector
EX-Saab 9.3 2.2 TID
EX-Saab 9.3 2.0 SE cabriolet
Anonymous

Mensaje por Anonymous »

>>Ruben
It's best to use a garage CO meter.

I run the Speedparts LH 2.2 chip without "cat" for the stock injectors. And it works great!
I haven't done any CO calibration. and the cars goes like a bat out of hell 8) Have run boost up to 1.4 Bar without knock. :shock: Not recommended :!:

>>Sebas
I like garlic dip to my chips :twisted: but I prefer the potato version better than the silicon version. The Silicon sticks to my tounge :roll: :lol:
Responder